NO REGULAR ON-SITE WEEKEND GATHERINGS.
Rather than meet for our regular on-site weekend gatherings on Saturday, December 31st and January 1st, we’re going to give our staff, volunteers and community the opportunity to stay at home and relax.
But don’t worry, you can still experience church… IN YOUR HOME! So relax, catch your breath and be refreshed as The Orchard comes to YOU via this special audio podcast. In it you’ll find some fun conversation, a discussion of this week’s reading from the Lectionary, some discussion questions and even a little bit of music!
Re-read the passage from Isaiah 63:7-9.
1. What were some of your high points in 2016?
2. What were some of your low points in 2016?
3. What are some of the ways you saw the faithfulness of God in the midst of BOTH the low and high points in 2016?
4. Express Gratitude (prayer, song, etc….)
5. What opportunities do you have to trust God in 2017?
If you’re a part of The Orchard Community, don’t forget to participate in our 2016 Christmas Offering. We’ve had a tremendous response so far and can’t wait to see the impact we’re able to make together! You’ll be able to give your gift online anytime between now and December 31st.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
THE ORCHARD TEAM
THE ORCHARD COMMUNITY gathers the other 51 weeks of the year on Saturdays at 5pm and Sundays at 10am in North Aurora, IL. Learn more at theorchardcommunity.com